Bike Fest 2013 will take place at Hallhill on Sunday 23rd June 2-5pm.
Riders young, old, rusty and seasoned welcome to come and enjoy the celebration of cycling.
- Pump Track** Official Opening 3.30pm, Kellie Road
- Cycling Out East Lothian will be along demonstrating some of the adapted cycles for people with disabilities.
- NEW for this year – LIVE MUSIC; Haunted by Fear (guitar rock) supported by Joseph Flower (acoustic guitar songster), local talent.
We also have the usual
- High Street Parade – Bike Parade Route, 2.45pm
- Dr Bike, bike safety check
- Second hand bike sale
- Obstacle course – can you get round without putting your foot down?
- Sustaining Dunbar – Household Canny stall
Bring your old bike, dress up your new bike.
**Massive thanks to Viridor, Dunbar Community Council, Sustaining Dunbar and Dunbar Community Woodland Group for funding the Pump Track** and to Gail Wallace for poster design
Bike Fest Poster